Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Umbrella Hats, revisited

In my search for the ultimate umbrella hat, I have found only three basic styles. The first is the multi-colored umbrella hat. Each triangular-shaped panel is a solid color. These can be red, yellow, blue and white, or red, yellow, green and white, or some other combination. These are the cheapest. I got mine for 99 cents plus shipping. The second is the USA-themed umbrella hat. I've seen different versions and different qualities. The third is the camouflage umbrella hat. For some reason I could only get this one mail-order from England. It is a good quality hat and only cost about 11 pound sterling, including shipping. I think that's about 16 US dollars. I was able to pay using paypal.

If you're looking for an umbrella hat in a special color (other than above), you probably won't find it. If you do, please let us know!

If you're crafty, or know someone who is, it would probably be pretty easy to cover a cheap umbrella hat with some cheap fabric to make a custom umbrella hat. You could probably customize it in other ways, too. Add some dingle balls or something like that.

And don't forget to send us a picture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)